March 19-20, 2011 Stroller Strides® & Fit4Baby® Instructor Training* San Marcos, CA
Available Course Credits
*THIS COURSE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STROLLER STRIDES FRANCHISEES AND INSTRUCTORS INVITED BY A STROLLER STRIDES FRANCHISEE. For information on franchising in your area visit www.strollerstridesfranchise.com.
This 2-day course meets the national requirement to become a Stroller Strides and Fit4Baby Instructor and is geared for the non-fitness professional. Learn the foundations of exercise science, anatomy, exercise physiology, prenatal and postnatal fitness and how to teach GREAT Stroller Strides and Fit4Baby classes. Participants will test for two certifications from this 2-day course.
For questions or a code to purchase this course, please contact Tish Gehringer at email@example.com or 800.285.0399.
- Learn physiology, kinesiology, anatomy of muscular and skeletal systems.
- Muscle to exercise understanding.
- Aerobic Training Guidelines
- Strength training Guidelines
- Stretching Guidelines
- Teaching Stroller Strides and Fit4Baby classes
- Prenatal/Postnatal Considerations
- ACOG Guidelines and Benefits of Exercise during pregnancy
- Legal Issues
- Injury & Prevention
- Enroll in the course.
- Read What To Expect and Instructor Training Prep Guide Articles
- Attend Live Course.
- Take the online test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|What To Expect- Trainings||Article|
|Instructor Training Prep Guide||Article|