May 5-6 2012 Stroller Strides & Fit4Baby Instructor Training Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
Available Course Credits
*THIS COURSE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STROLLER STRIDES FRANCHISEES AND INSTRUCTORS INVITED BY A STROLLER STRIDES FRANCHISEE.
For information on franchising in your area visit www.strollerstridesfranchise.com.
This 2-day course meets the national requirement to become a Stroller Strides and Fit4Baby Instructor and is geared for the non-fitness professional. Learn the foundations of exercise science, anatomy, exercise physiology, prenatal and postnatal fitness and how to teach GREAT Stroller Strides and Fit4Baby classes. Participants will test for two certifications from this 2-day course.
For questions contact Kristi at email@example.com or 800-687-7152
- Learn physiology, kinesiology, anatomy of muscular and skeletal systems.
- Muscle to exercise understanding.
- Aerobic Training Guidelines
- Strength training Guidelines
- Stretching Guidelines
- Teaching Stroller Strides and Fit4Baby classes
- Prenatal/Postnatal Considerations
- ACOG Guidelines and Benefits of Exercise during pregnancy
- Legal Issues
- Injury & Prevention
- Enroll in the course.
- Complete Waiver/Non-Disclosure Agreement/Emergency Contact Info through DocuSign link.
- Read What To Expect and any prep materials provided.
- Attend live course.
- Take the online test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Live Course Waiver/Non-Disclosure Document||Article|
|What To Expect- Trainings||Article|
|Instructor Training Prep Guide||Article|
|Stroller Strides® & Fit4Baby® Instructor Training Exam: Prenatal, Postnatal and Injury Considerations||Test|