This multidimensional course will show fitness professionals how to incorporate creative warm-up progressions for clients and athletes of all levels. Discover how to implement seamlessly integrated, time-efficient warm-up sequences that will improve muscle awareness and functional mobility. Effective program design strategies and common warm-up mistakes will also be addressed. This course will change the way you look at warm-ups and promises to deliver brand-new, never-before-seen exercises and variations.
By Nick Tumminello
- Identify which commonly-used dynamic warm up movements are dysfunctional and are higher risk biomechanically.
- Discover several smarter and safer dynamic warm up exercises.
- Discuss how to categorize various movement patterns and implement them into an effective, dynamic warm up regardless of equipment or spatial limitations.
- Outline the three stages of a dynamic warm up that ensure optimal performance every time the athlete trains or competes.
- List the ten essential factors needed to design a safe, effective and efficient dynamic warm up.
- Unveil new movement progressions applicable to all levels.
|Dynamic Warm-Up Progressions ||Module||(Required)|
About the Author
Nick Tumminello IDEA Author/Presenter
Nick Tumminello is the director of Performance University and is a nationally-recognized coach and educator who is known for his smarter approach to strength and conditioning. He is the developer of the Core Bar™ and has authored numerous best-selling DVDs. Nick lives in Ft.Lauderdale, Florida, where he serves as the conditioning coach for Team Ground Control MMA. Certification: ACE
CEC provider for: ACE
... read more.